Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- We can hot foil your logo on boxes and pouches for 5p.each + VAT (on plastic and paper boxes), 7p.each + VAT (on leatherette and flocked boxes, pouches and paper bags) and 10p.+ VAT each (on wooden boxes). We take no responsibility for any error in art work supplied. Printing is in gold or silver plating as standard and is available for specific items – please refer to your price list. Print dies will be charged at a cost of £25.00 + VAT. We only print minimum of 100boxes per each size. For less boxes we charge full payment of 100 boxes.
- Artwork proofs are supplied to enable you to check all details, particularly spelling and telephone numbers. It must be your responsibility to advise us of corrections of errors in writing in response to our letter requesting approval.
- It is possible to order any quantity of some items, except some packed series.
- All prices are quoted exclusive of delivery costs and VAT
- Owing to fluctuations in the prices of raw materials etc., all prices are subject to alterations without notice, and goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the date of completion.
- Delivery is free of charge with orders £300.00 and over (ex VAT). Below this figure carriage will be charged at cost.
- The minimum goods order must exceed £70.00 (ex VAT)
- In a sale between consumers, the vendor is answerable for any hidden defect during 14 days of the date of delivery but not otherwise. If in that period the buyer discovers that there is a defect that existed at the time of purchase, we are entitled to obtain a proportional refund of money or to undo the sale. In addition to this, we will be entitled to claim damages if he can prove the vendor knew there were defects and did not disclose it. This is an expiration time limit, so quick action is to be taken if any defect is discovered within that period. Company will receive written notification of such damage within 14 days of the date of delivery but not otherwise.
- The Company will not replace or correct free of charge goods damaged in transit. Damaged goods MUST be rejected from the forwarder who will take the goods back to the company.
- Payment of goods must be made within 30 days of the date of the Invoice for establishments only. We reserve the right to charge interest on any overdue account over 30 days. All orders will be by proforma until a credit account is opened.
- Orders can be placed by telephone, fax, e-mail or letter to the company address.
- The Company will use its best endeavours to comply with any date given or requested but time for delivery is not guaranteed unless specially agreed in writing to be the essence of the contract.
- Ownership of goods supplied shall not pass until payment in full is received.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro on your first order. If agreed you can pay by cheque or bank transfer.
We are confident you find the options available in our catalogue to your requirements.
If you have any further enquiries please contact our Sales office.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.